Sunday, November 22, 2009

touched..

act the intentio to write the blog today is i really mody today..
i think is bcoz i come period..
my laptop was sent to service..
so this few day i m living without laptop~
i m nt worry about that laptop act..
wats i worry is the pictures inside my laptop~~~~
i dn backup~
T.T
most important is my pictures~
too many memory inside!
i nid use laptop to do assignments too..
2 mre weeks..gonna back malaysia to attend my sis wedding..
so my laptop cant till that time back..must be early than wat i guess~~~
T.T


this few day holiday..coz H1N1..our class hav 3 guys infected..
y like this?
holiday when my laptop wasnt here~
T.T


i dn knw y..
i m so sad..
feeling upsad!
wanna do assignment..
but roomate d laptop cnt use AUDOCAD
haiz..
sad..

i m really worry about my assignments!
i m scare i cnt finished it!
i dn wan at the back to chase my classmates~
i m really stress!


keep fit!
but jusnw ieat 3 time meal.
i m feeling zuier gan..
T.T

loneliness full in my lfe rite now..

exspecially when i hear the song..
親人..叮噹 my classmate blog..
was surprise that she said i m serious n hardworking in that stage~
i was touched..

ar~~~
so moody now~

so painful~
i m feeling 罪惡感 being eatting too much..
dn do assignment
wasting time
sob sob..
so xinku..
孤單..
孤獨..
悲傷..
傷感..
悲觀..
壓力~
haiz

No comments: